I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Give me Luck!!!!!

>> Thursday, March 03, 2005

Yes, my big day is tomorrow. I'm really a war of nerves when i think about it. Hopefully it doesn't rain, hopefully there are no taxis disturbing me, hopefully i don't meet too many amber lights, hopefully i don't be too anxious, hopefully i don't "garang garbo", hopefully my tester is very lenient, hopefully my tester likes me, hopefully i don't be blur, hopefully i freaking pass!

Went swimming at safra mt faber with ks, went suntec for the career fair after that, went for my driving revision and went to watch The Woodsman at cineleisure with jk. I wore slippers to my driving lesson and it was a mistake, i had to use more of my muscles to control the clutch, brake and accelerator. My shin was really quite sore after the lesson. I asked my instructor to grade me and he noted most of my mistakes. He gave me a marginal pass and told me the mistakes i committed. Those are the mistakes that can be avoided and i really hope there i will not make any careless mistakes tomorrow. I need to get it over and done with!!!!!

0 comments: