I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Studying and Researching

>> Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tons of stuff to catch up in school. MOM and Circuits & Electronics still seems so foreign to me. Gotta start reading up on the circuits textbook soon or else it will be a waste of my $38.50.

Anyway, i've been researching intensively for my Macau and HK trip and seems like many of the people around me have been there before. Collected information from the internet extensively as well like where to go, what to eat, where to go sightseeing, how to go there, where got cheap hotels, etc, etc......

List of must-go places in Macau: St Paul's Ruins, Guia Hill, Sands Macau (heard it's super grand), A-Ma Temple, Macau Sky Tower (we can do adventure sports like sky jumping from the world's 10th tallest tower at 233 metres!), Macau Fisherman's Wharf, Coloane Village, etc

Hope to cover ALL these places of interest in just 1 day coz we will just be staying 1 day and night in Macau. Will be going to HK the next day.

List of must-go places in HK: Big Buddha in Lantau Island, Tsim Sha Tsui all the way to Mongkok, Victoria Peak, Ocean Park (might be going since it's so famous), Stanley, Repulse Bay, etc. Anymore?

Should be spending one day in Shenzhen as well. Couldn't really find much places of attraction in Shenzhen except Window of The World, Chinese Folk Culture Village and Splendid China.

Anyway, the trip is still more than 2 months away. I ought to concentrate on my studies.

0 comments: