I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Stressssssss

>> Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stressed up over electronics, stressed up over the upcoming tests, stressed up over my 2nd performance or song presentation in ADM auditorium this friday, stressed up over the recently concluded maths test due to my really stupid careless mistake, stressed up over the long discussed cambodia trip which was finally finalised yesterday.

Got my lorry back today and my convenience is restored. Claimed the taxi fares that i took during the period my lorry was on loan from the aerospace society. Was grateful of the trips that Vicnesh took to send me home during the period as well.

I can't allow for any more stupid careless mistakes for my next few tests or i'll really implode with self loathing, anger and extreme disappointment.

I'll be heading to Cambodia from 5th Dec to 12 Dec. Can't even wait for the semester to be over. The workload and stress are killing me.

I've got normal stress, shearing stress, torsion, bending moment, principal stresses, fatigue, deformations and deflections with some eccentric axial loading. Can you solve this problem? I'll faint if Mechanics of Materials paper appear with so many different type of stresses.

0 comments: