I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Dinner

>> Saturday, October 28, 2006

Went out with my mum yesterday as she wanted to shop for a handphone. It was actually more of a shopping trip for me as i had not gone to a shopping centre for a long time. Restocked my stationery and some toiletries, bought magazine and some vitamins.

I had been sitting through tests after tests within a span of 2 weeks. It was a breather for me to rest and relax although the shopping trip was not initially in my plans. My mum did not find a suitable phone though.

Today is the last day of my lab and the last lesson for my elective Magic Voice In The World Of a Singer. My fridays will be free except for 1 lecture which will end next week. More time for studies and revision for the upcoming exams in 18 days.

Went out with my elective group for dinner at Jurong Point Fish & Co. We had a nice time chatting and getting to know each other more as today was our last day of our lessons. The next time we will probably see each other might be during the exams.


The backdrop is not very nice as we sat near the entrance door

0 comments: