I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Google Earth

>> Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've been google earth"ing" for many hours since tue and it is quite addictive. Just downloaded it a few days ago to discover where the road behind my house leads to and it leads to a quarry! From the picture, it is obviously not a water body unlike most other quarries and i guess the gaping hole has been patched up.


My house


Singapore Quarry (former)

Also looked up some famous places of interest and the satellite photos are displayed below.


Petronas Twin Tower (KL)


Macau Sky Tower


Eiffel Tower (Paris)


Esplanade (aka. durian husks haha)

All satellite images are provided by Google Earth.

0 comments: