I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I'm crazily extravagent

>> Saturday, September 30, 2006

I had been studying in NUS for the past few days to catch up with my lagging school work.

Helped Liyuan transport a bed from his aunty's house to his house in the afternoon today and had lessons in ntu until 5.30 pm. Went to Expo for the Natas Travel fair with Edwin, Gs and Jimmy in the evening. The admission fee was $3 but i come out with more than $3 worth of brochures and travelogues. I was grabbing any country's brochures that are worth visiting (i didn't grab Brunei and Botswana travelogues for obvious reasons though). Came out of the exhibition hall with an additional of at least 3 kg load.



We then headed to Changi Airport for our late dinner and went to Edwin's house to confirm our bookings for our Hong Kong and Macau trip in Dec. I'll be going on the 20th Dec to 26th Dec to both places. We purchased one-way ticket to Macau and one-way ticket from Hong Kong to Singapore. Will be staying for 5 days in a hostel as Hong Kong hotels are really expensive.

Fixed cost= ~$530 per pax inclusive of all accomodation and air tickets. Should be around $600 if all transportation costs are taken into consideration. Should have booked the air tickets earlier as they increased the price slightly today. I'm officially a travel addict.

0 comments: