I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My HOT Lorry

>> Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My lorry is definitely HOT property. My recent spate of lending my lorry to the needy ones have proven this fact. Early this semester, i had helped one of my fellow coursemate to shift his stuff from his previous hall to his new lodging. In the 1 week break, i helped Junhui to carry one large piece of furniture from IKEA to his house. Also helped Liyuan to carry a bed from his aunt's place to his house. Helped Zijian today to transport boxes and boxes of bags from Chinese Heritage Centre to Hall 15.


Quite a number of boxes we carried

Also, my cousin came to my house today and traded vehicles with me as she had to help her grandmother move her furniture. Test drove my cousin and her husband's vehicle for a short while and i definitely prefer driving lorry compared to saloon cars. Lorry is higher than conventional vehicles and we have a bird's eye view of the road. Lorry has large windscreen and the windows occupy a large proportion of the vehicle. I feel trapped and "lowly" when i drove the car as the windscreen is slanted and the low ceiling makes me feel enclosed.

Anyway, i'll be getting back my lorry tomorrow afternoon. Will also be lending my lorry to help the Aerofest (Aerospace week of events) to transport stuff around over the course of 4 days. Was very reluctant to lend my lorry for so many days but i still ceded to their requests. Have i turned into a delivery man or transportation guy? I certainly hope not and future requests of lending my vehicle will be only be considered if my convenience is not sacrificed. (Except if any of my close friends need my HOT lorry) Haha...

2 comments:

Kok Sheng 1:36 PM  

this is one of the many low downs of owning a vehicle... though you can disguise parking in loading bays since its a lorry, it too can bring unwelcomed "invitations" like in your scenarios. haha. sorry if i've caused any inconvenience due to ur lorry.

its good in the sense cos u do a lot of charity. haha

Gunz 5:46 PM  

ya.... maybe next time i should say i drive a car. haha...