I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Grandma Birthday

>> Sunday, October 08, 2006

My grandmother held her birthday celebration at my house and there were tons of relatives present. I kept my cousins entertained by providing my computer and letting them play some games.


Flooded with people



It was nice to see some of my relatives as we don't really meet up that often (except during weddings and CNY). We all had quite a lot of food as shown in the photos above.


My family with my grandmother and grandaunty

I also took some time to explore the back of my house with my cousins. For people who do not know, my house is situated near Dairy Farm and my backyard is Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. My father lead us to an road that connects Dairy Farm to Bukit Timah Hill and we explored a bit of the virtually unused road. Will definitely go back there for running or exploring.

After chatting with my relatives for some time, i played mahjong with my family. Learnt quite a bit of extra tactics since the last time i played was in NZ.

1 whole day gone just like that. Exams are drawing nearer....

0 comments: