I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Studying..... on Sat

>> Sunday, March 26, 2006

Went to NTU to study with Gs, Terence and Derrick today and we studied all the way from 2 pm to almost 2 am. Quite a productive day indeed as i finished studying for both my maths and chemistry tests on monday. We were in the library from 2 to 5 pm, open air benches from 5 to 10 pm, and finally tutorial room from 10 to 2 am.

The good thing is that some tutorial rooms in NTU are open 24 hours and the air con is on 24 hours as well. Clarified a number of my queries on chemistry with experts like Derrick and Gs around. After our intensive studying, we headed to a 24 hrs hawker centre in boon lay for our supper. Derrick and i ordered 2 dishes as we were both really hungry.

17 days to my first exam on 12 Apr!

0 comments: