I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Dinner & Supper

>> Saturday, March 25, 2006

Waited for Derrick and Terence's gf to finish watching Angela Chang's campus concert before going for dinner together. After the concert ended, we went inside MLT for a short while to watch her music videos. She sang only 4 songs and left promptly after around 35 minutes.


We noticed her chauffeur at the carpark near MLT and waited for a short while to catch a close-up glimpse of her. I got a blurry shot of her as she was walking quite fast to her vehicle. She was only around 1.5 metres away from me and i was starstruck of course. Too bad i didn't capture another shot of her as my camera's processor is quite slow and her walking speed was quite fast.

After the brief encounter, we headed to orchard to have our dinner and met up with the other half of our jc classmates not from NTU. We loitered around for some time before settling down at Scotts Picnic to have our dinner. Next was more loitering around in Orchard and we decided to have supper or dessert at the famous Rochor Soya beancurd. We all mounted on top of my lorry and i decided to take a break and sit behind my lorry while Terence ferried all of us there.

It's really shiok to have so many people sitting at the back of the lorry passing through orchard road. Feel like shouting at the passerbys walking along orchard road. Haha... Took some pictures during the trip there.

Hair messy liao...... ha...

My eyes are nearly closed due to the wind

One of my classmates commented that some drivers might mistake my camera flash as the road camera flash and we all thought that was very funny. We reached Rocher dao huey in around 10 minutes and each of us ordered a packet of dao huey (soyabeancurd). The soyabeancurd is indeed very smooth, very tasty and not too sweet.

Some of us had another packet of grass jelly and we spent quite some time crapping and joking as usual. Took a group photo together there before leaving.


Meibin wanted to drive my lorry to fetch the rest back to their vehicles in orchard and i allowed as she had drove my lorry before. The journey back to orchard was a little bumpy and most of us were a little worried of mb's driving skills. Nevertheless, i trusted her driving skills and we got off safely.

0 comments: