I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Weekend

>> Saturday, March 18, 2006

Went out with my jc friends yesterday for supper and we went to Bukit Timah hawker centre. We spent around 2 hours chatting and eating before heading back. Most of them wanted to try driving my lorry and i gave each of them a chance to drive it around the empty carpark outside. When i was fetching them a short distance to their car at a carpark further away, i performed some stunts to make them feel very "comfortable" at the back of the lorry. Haha...

Went NUS to study with Ks and Jy today and spent most of my time learning computing and some of the exercises i didn't manage to complete during the hands-on sessions. It was time consuming and tedious as my program writing skills was still quite lousy. Fetched Ks and Jy to Holland Village for their dinner and back to NUS before meeting my parents for dinner.

We headed to a newly opened mini restaurant in Telok Blangah area owned by my aunty and uncle for my mother's early birthday celebration. Some of my uncles, aunties and cousins also came the celebration and we had quite an enormous spread of food. It was very delicious and we finished every scrap of food even though we were very full. Took several photos with my family after that.

0 comments: