I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Busy

>> Saturday, March 04, 2006

Was doing my lab report yesterday night and had my cca activity today. Everyone was supposed to prepare a performance for the activity today and most people did not prepare thoroughly for it. The numerous times that many of us forgot our lyrics is proof of it. I sang "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui" by Zhang Dong Liang and "Zen Yang" by Penny. Forgot parts of the songs and lyrics but i made some of the mistakes less obvious by repeating some of the verses.

Many of the people who attended today's activity sung very well and there were only a total of eight performers. We then learnt a few simples steps of a dance sequence taught by a fellow subcom.

Drove back home on my lorry after the 2nd last cca session for this semester.

0 comments: