I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Lin Zhi Xuan Concert

>> Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Went for my elective in the afternoon and 15 by Royston Tan was screened. I had watched it in cinemas about 2 years back and the film was still effective in bringing across the social problems of teenage delinquents and it humanises them as well as protray their destructive nature in a chillingly sadastic fight scene and their pessimism towards life was affecting.

Went to Lin Zhi Xuan's campus concert after that since Fuli got an extra ticket. There were quite a lot of people who went and the lecture theatre was almost full. He sang quite a number of songs incredibly well and his guitarist, Zhan Zhao Yuan, was very skilled also. Took some pictures during the concert.





Taken at the autograph session.

0 comments: