I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Work Frenzy

>> Friday, July 01, 2005

Been working every day this week and i need a break. The workload has been piling up due to my KL trip and i have to put in extra effort to compensate the days i spent on leisure. Watched Downfall and Initial D this week, wasn't too impressed with Initial D though. It is just another of those forgetable popcorn movies with some stylistic direction which adds a little flavour to this movie that does not really care about character development. I shall stop at dissing Jay Chou coz i love his music but not his acting skills.

Played badminton on thursday for 3 hours and my butt muscles are now still aching. Went for a ktv session with Ks today and passed the birthday present i bought for him in KL. Spent some time shopping before working at night.

0 comments: