I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Late King

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Got up at 10 am when i was supposed to get up at 8.45 am. As a result, i joined my jc mates later by 1.5 hours at MacRitchie as they wanted to go for the treetop walk. By the time i reached, they had already gone to the treetop walk and met up with them at the ranger station. Walked to Jelutong Tower since most of them have not been before. Took several photos on top and below.


Notice 3 people on top of the tower? One of them is Zewen who is getting ready to throw his bag down as he wants to see the bag flying down. Wanted to capture the shot of the bag in midair but the angle was not right and didn't manage to do so.

We then made our way towards the exit along Singapore Island Country Club road. After travelling for a short while, a kind transportation driver offered to bring us to the main road and we lept into the back compartment of the van immediately.

We were very appreciative of his kind gesture and thanked him before heading via bus to upper thomson road for lunch.

Derrick joined us as his house was just behind the place we were eating. I left to meet my supervisor at Singtel Call Centre after that and the rest went to chill out at Derrick's house. I was late for 1 hour 15 minutes as well.

My mum and sister were supposed to meet me at 3 pm at Bugis as we were going to the "Si Ma Lu" temple to pray but i arrived at 4.20 pm instead due to some PDA synchronization problems and the snowballed timings.

Sorry for all the people who had waited for me in the past as well.

Will be in Bangkok from Thursday to Sunday. My last overseas trip before studying once again.....

0 comments: