I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Hostel Life (1st Day)

>> Monday, July 25, 2005

Woke up quite early today to move into my hostel. Brought quite a lot of stuff over there on my mother's car. Clarence arrived around the same time as me and we cleaned up the room before unpacking our stuff.

Edwin and Terence dropped by to visit for a short while after their freshmen welcome ceremony. We had lunch before going over to Nanyang Auditorium for the afternoon session of the welcome ceremony.

It was quite a waste of time as expected and i slept through most of the session. There were a number of talks by the various deans, a skit, choir numbers and an oath taking ceremony. It ended around 3.30 pm and i saw a number of long lost friends before heading back to my hostel room. Derrick came by and taught us some valuable lessons using edveNTUre, internet configuration of my laptop and some essential information.

Clarence went back home as he had to bring more stuff to hostel. Derrick then accompanied me to the library to help me print my notes for tomorrow. He left for his campus concert with Jiang Meiqi and Fan Weiqi performing after that and i went for dinner alone at hall 1 canteen.

Luckily, i saw Keng Han and Gan there, and Kh invited me to join his orientation friends for dinner. Went back to my room to rest and surf net after that. Took some pictures of my room.


2 comments:

Eriol 5:11 PM  

u're living in Hall 1?? The room's quite nice.. but somehow... dunno why the bed looks abit small :X haha :P

Gunz 2:01 AM  

ya... living in hall 1. The best thing is the toilet connected to the room. Ya, the bed a bit short for me :)