I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

The Long Walk Home

>> Sunday, July 10, 2005

Met up with my jc classmates today as there are some problems with our airline tickets. We have not provided the exact full name (forgot about his chinese name) for one of my classmates when we booked the tickets. We realised the mistake when we collected the tickets and had a double check. Thus, we went back to the travel agency to rectify the problem. Unfortunately, Cathay Pacific office is not open during weekends and the agency can only amend the error next mon. That means someone have to go back to collect the amended tickets again.

Had lunch there and headed to Orchard since we had nothing else to do in Chinatown. Took a bus to Furama Hotel in the evening for a nutrition talk as Wenyuan had been bugging me to go. I was quite bored with the introduction but when the main speaker came up, my attention never wavered. It was an insightful and informative talk on nutrition and his experiences. Although he was not very modest about his achievements, he had the right to do so as his accomplishments were numerous and he does his work for greater good.

They were promoting various health products like vitamins and protein drinks and i decided to get a protein mixture since my friend strongly recommended it to me. The talk ended at around 11.20 pm and we spent some time chatting before going back home.

Guess what? I missed my last bus again. Very suay coz i would have boarded the bus if i was 5 minutes earlier. I checked another bus stop for other buses but none were heading to where i stay. Sianz....... I really don't wanna waste my money on taxi fare as it was midnight already. So i walked, walked and walked all the way to Orchard. Walked a big round as i don't really know the shortest route there. Passed by Havelock Road, Chin Swee Road, Robertson Quay, Mohammed Sultan and finally after 40 minutes of really brisk walk, i reached Istana Park. So happy to see some place i recognise. I was originally intending to walk to Newton Circus where my direct buses 170 and 67 were still available but i was really tired and took a night rider from Somerset to Bukit Panjang. Wanted to take a cab back home from bk panjang but considering the amount of money i'm going to spend in Bangkok, i decided not to and spent another 40 minutes walking back home. Walked at least 6 km!

Home Sweet Home @ 2 am! Super duper tired man. Got a slight fever as well. Sianz......

0 comments: