I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Work + Scary Bits

>> Thursday, July 07, 2005

Been working these 2 days but i still got a lot of cases to complete. The last batch of households has been passed to us and i will be ending my work as a survey officer in 1 to 2 weeks time. Should be ending just in time for my Bangkok trip. Will be there from 14 - 17 july. Hope to get tons of fashionable and cheap clothes there.

Inform me if anyone of you wanna buy anything in Bangkok ya? I'm broke man, spent more than 1k in the past 1 month alone. I estimate that i'll spend at least $350 per month for total expenses in hostel as well.

Had some scary encounters when i was working today. Was heading towards several blocks of apartments that look deserted and went to confirm if there are people staying there. I was walking towards the flight of stairs when i decided to check the letterbox as i normally do for units that i presume is vacant. Something is blocking the notice board and i went closer to see if the letterbox is beside the notice board. Suddenly, i noticed 2 pairs of shoes. I looked up and saw pants on top of the shoes. I was like SHIT, what's that?

I looked at the 2 human sized puppets which gave me a shock as i had not noticed them with plastic bags covering their heads. What are two huge puppets doing at a deserted block of apartments? Also, they are not lying down but standing up! They freaked me out for some time and i left the place promptly after confirming that the unit assigned to me was under renovation.

Some of the condos that i visited today are rather scary as well. I was knocking on a door when i heard some weird but soft sounds coming out from the apartment. It's like people have not lived in there for a long time and insects and some other "things" are residing there instead.

That's not all. When i was passing by an empty apartment with windows fully closed and virtually no light in there, i heard a soft but audible knock sound on the window nearer to me. The origin of the knock is up to you guys to imagine.

Exciting huh? Never mind, this is my last batch of households although i got still quite a few to complete.

0 comments: