I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sunday JB

>> Sunday, January 04, 2009

Went out with some of my jc friends to JB City Square for some CNY shopping. I got myself two polo tees.

Having breakfast at Kim Gary HK Restaurant

Having ice cream at Baskin Robbins

Having some food at Secret Recipe

Cute little burgers (kids meal)

Gs, Edwin and i went to watch Bedtime Stories (movies costs RM10 during weekends) as we waited for the gals to finish their shopping.

Bedtime Stories is one of the worst movies that i have ever watched. Please anyone don't go and watch it unless your age is less than 12 years old. I think i would rather my RM10 go to charity than to waste it on this movie.

An adventure comedy starring Adam Sandler as Skeeter Bronson, a hotel handyman whose life is changed forever when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true. He attempts to take advantage of the phenomenon, incorporating his own aspirations into one outlandish tale after another, but it's the kids' unexpected contributions that turn Skeeter's life upside down. Synopsis extracted from RT.

Personally, i find the jokes too lame, the story too childish and infantile, and the movie just bad. The bedtime stories seem to be written without much brains involved as it perhaps might confuse the kids watching the show. Anyway, i am not interested in describing the movie any further.

*


2 comments:

Anonymous 2:33 PM  

Haha I watched the movie too, and frankly speaking, I also thought that it was rather stupid. Anyway friend, I set up a new blog already so update your link :p
http://kittochan.wordpress.com/

Gunz 6:59 PM  

yo kit!

ha ok updated my links ;)