I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Booked!

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

I booked my grad trip tickets to Europe! Ha... People must be wondering why after 6 months of exchange in Europe, i still wanna go Europe. Firstly, the air ticket is damn cheap. I bought return air tickets on Lufthansa from Singapore to Munich for just $878 inclusive of all surcharges and taxes. Shockingly cheap indeed (it is even cheaper than AirAsia return flight from KL to London). Secondly, there are still many parts of Europe that i haven't been to (esp Eastern Europe). Thirdly, I just love the culture, the atmosphere and some of the scenery in Europe.

This trip will be strictly budget because i will be there for 4 weeks. I will utilize my full power of scrimp and saving throughout the entire trip. I think it's a tad too long but anyway, we won't be able to travel so many days when we start work. Now, it's down to the planning stages.

0 comments: