I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Newest Gadget

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

My sis and my dad's mobile contracts had just ended and my sis helped me get an iPhone. The deal was worth it and we did not pay much for it (as there was a promotion for corporate lines).

I've never owned an iPod or any other apple products before and i used to wonder what's so amazing or incredible about them. There is a huge technological and aesthetic gap between my previous phone and my current one as my previous phone's casing no longer stuck to its body (exposing the glue underneath), had no wifi, touchscreen, or big memory space.

Now i am addicted to my iPhone; i have downloaded over 62 applications to date and played numerous games on it. Some of the applications are really interesting and useful, for example, providing news (Straits Times app & iToday), and providing information on parking charges, traffic and weather updates, stocks, maps, etc. But i know this addiction is not going to last too long after i get used to the fanciful, aesthetically pleasing and entertaining stuff the iPhone offers.


0 comments: