I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Italy + Brussels Trip Day 2 (27 Apr 08) (Part 2)

>> Thursday, January 08, 2009

Continuing the tour of Venice...

More photos

Crossing a large canal

Group photo

An ornate cathedral facade beside the Venice train station

Daryl had joined us for the italy trip from Germany and the total number of people in our travel group is a whopping 9 people. I was the navigator as usual and the streets of Venice are hard to navigate due to many unnamed interlocking and narrow streets, and my map which only have names of the main streets. I followed my gut instinct and walked in the general direction.

A street in Venice

Another church in Venice

Painting street vendor

There were many street vendors selling clothes and souvenirs

The old buildings of Venice

Passing by a narrow canal

Another church

Passing by another canal

A watchtower perhaps

Gondola

The famous Rialto Bridge. It is the oldest and most famous bridge in Venice.

B&W photo

Group photo

The sun is high and shining down hard

Check out the huge crowd of tourists

An Italian man making candle souvenirs

A square in Venice

0 comments: