I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

German Food, Coffee & Tennis

>> Sunday, January 04, 2009

Met up with Sf and Bernard at Werner's Oven, a German restaurant in Siglap area. We had some german food and beer.

Prost (Cheers in German)

Knusperiege Schweinhaxe (Crispy pork knuckle served with mashed potatoes & sauerkraut)

Grünkohl mit Rauchwurst und Kassler (Smoked sausage & smoked pork loin served with green kale & sauteed potatoes)

I think the food was quite good but they complained that the food in Germany tasted better. We then headed to Black Canyon Coffee near Katong Shopping Centre.

Nice coaster

Having some mocha/iced coffee

Relishing the weekend before school starts on Monday

I then met up with my jc friends at night for a tennis session at Yishun Safra and i played really bad. It has been quite a while since i last exercised and years since i last touched a tennis racket.

0 comments: