I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

More mistakes discovered

>> Friday, November 24, 2006

While i'm happily revising my maths just now (after a few hours of nice nap), i was thinking about the circuits exam earlier and thinking about a question which I did. Then i thought of Isc (current short circuit) and Voc (voltage open circuit) related to the Thevenin question, and to my horror, i realized that my Voc was voltage across the correct resistor but I used the same circuit used for Isc . ARGGGGGG........................... A 13 mark question gone. Perhaps 5 or 6 marks will be given for half the question correct but no way i'll be getting an A- even.

I should be shot for my perpetual, ultra careless, dumbo, sickening, stupid, idiotic, dreadful, unpleasant, terrifying, foolish, awful MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!

And to think it comes so soon after my fluid mechanics error. I'll hate myself for the next few days for sure. Haizz....

I had put in extra effort this semester to keep up with the rest of my coursemates and to do better to pull up my GPA and it looks like my effort has been undermined. My valiant effort unfortunately does not equal brilliant grades.

0 comments: