I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

It's here

>> Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The van has finally arrived today. It's quite a nice shade of red. Hopefully, it won't turn dusty red after a few months as I'm doubtful i'll clean my van often.


Peugeot Partner (license plate number digitally removed)


Front interior


Back interior

They had helped us get a fitting sofa and installed it at the back of the van. I haven't had my first vehicle drive yet as i'm busy playing computer games. Been playing games for the past 2 days. Will be spending the next 2 days 'chionging' finish the syllabus for Aerospace dynamics. I'm already feeling that it's holidays.

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:43 AM  

where did u get the sofa, and does it move around?