I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

3 Down

>> Wednesday, November 22, 2006

When I was sitting for the Fluid Mechanics exam, i was thinking "Haha.... So easy" for most of the time. It was indeed the easiest exam among all the other past year papers that i've done. The questions were straight forward and requires no chim concept applications.

That's actually a problem. Any careless mistakes made will be amplified a lot as the bell curve shifts towards the maximum score.

Guess what, i realized a careless mistake after the paper. My moment of inertia was calculated wrongly. Crap! The question has a grand total of 17 marks as well. Well, i hope the markers will be lenient in marking for careless mistakes.

Should we have exams to test our concepts or exams that skew more towards weightage on whether we are being careful in the exam? I prefer the former actually, knowing that i'm not very careful when solving problems sometimes.

I think i have to settle for an A- (and hopefully pray not a B+) for the 4 AU exam, all because of that 1 careless mistake!

Forget it, it's over! I should be happy that fluids is out of my mind. Next exam, Magic Voice in The World of a Singer exam tomorrow! And i haven't studied for it yet. Will be cramming everything in today.

0 comments: