I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

5 Down

>> Friday, November 24, 2006

Yes! Circuits is over! I've overcame my ordeal. I stumbled on some of the questions and i certainly don't pray to get an A. An A- would be a pleasant surprise but a B+ is a more practical prediction. The questions are just like some of the tutorial questions, some slightly harder, some slightly easier. The lecturers did not give us quite a hard time this time round.

Although it was do-able, I was thinking "Shit, i'm going to flunk the paper" during certain periods in the exam when i couldn't solve a 13 mark and a 10 mark question. Luckily, the electronics portion was simple and i had time to try and solve the tougher circuits problems.

A big PHEW for having completed this module. I hope i won't be touching circuits or electronics related modules ever again.

Next up, Maths 3 next monday. Quite a lot of stuff to revise and quite a number of past year papers to finish. Getting really very sick of mugging.

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:56 PM  

hey gunz, what's e name and code of the circuit module u took? my bf also took a micro electronics exam on thur morn and he said it was a killer so i was curious if u guys took e same paper but u still said it was managable...hee...

anw all e best for ur remaining papers :)

Gunz 10:13 PM  

Mine is AE2004 Circuits & Electronics which is only for aero students, not the same module i'm sure.

Thanks for your encouragement! Good luck for your exams too! :)