I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

4 Down

>> Thursday, November 23, 2006

Had my Magic of Voice in the World of a Singer exam today. The paper was ok and there were a few questions that i did not answer correctly as some of the questions had new titles associated with it. For example, developing a rich voice simply means how to improve the resonance efficiency but i interpreted it as the requirements of the sustention phase of vocal phonation. There were also a few questions that need detailed description, for example the location of the vocal resonators and their specific purposes. I tried my best to furnish most of the information in my head but i guess it might not be specific enough. The exam required our memorising skills as well as our attention to details, which i may have lacked.

My prediction for this paper is a B+/A-. Probably i should have S/Ued it but well, i'm always game for an exam which does not have a lot of notes.

Tomorrow, my 5th exam which is Circuits and Electronics. I guess it will be one of my least confident papers. Our electronics lecturer is widely condemned for his lousy notes and teaching, and i got most of the information from the textbook. My concept of Op-Amp is definitely not there and i'm quite shaky with Thevenin and Norton circuits. Pray that tomorrow's paper will be manageable.

0 comments: