I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

6 Down

>> Monday, November 27, 2006

Muahaha....

I've completed the Maths paper and I only have 1 paper left. Maths 3 is another manageable paper. The questions were rather similar to the past year questions (except prob & stats) and i don't have any serious careless mistakes this time, after checking those high weightage questions with my peers.

I got B+ for Maths 1, A- for Maths 2, A for Maths 3 i hope. This paper is my most confident paper this sem despite the existance of the ambiguous probability questions which required crapping skills. However, my CA for maths was not very ideal and it might drop the overall grade.

Only 1 exam paper left that separates me from Cambodia, Hong Kong and Desaru. Actually, I'm set to go already. :)

0 comments: