I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Tired

>> Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm deprived of sleep coz of the world cup matches. Watched Brazil vs Ghana, Italy vs Australia, Germany vs Sweden matches the past 3 days.

My entertainment hub

After work today, i got a shock when i saw a wheel clamp on my lorry. There was a form stuck onto my wiper stating that i have to pay $50 for illegal parking. The Normanton Park security guards had my wheel clamped and i spoke with them at the entrance. Luckily, i was able to settle the dispute without me paying any money.


The dreaded letter on my windscreen wiper

Anyway, it was my last day at InCall Systems this week as the project some of us are handling have ended. I should be going back to work next monday if everything goes to plan. It is the perfect time to catch movies before the Taiwan trip. Gotta watch The Road to Guantanamo, Superman Begins, maybe 4:30 and U-Carmen.

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:30 AM  

hey i also watched road to guantanamo here in turkey 2 weeks ago..i watched it in a university so only paid 3 bucks

Gunz 3:46 AM  

watch in university still need to pay ah haha...