I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sports

>> Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sunday 18 Jun

Woke up late for a basketball session in the morning with Fuli, Weiming, David and Isa. By the time i arrived, they were already chilling out at Weiming's house (i was late for almost 4 hours). Slept at 4 am the previous day due to the soccer match my jc friends and i watched.

We had lunch at AMK next and walked around for a while before heading back to Wm's house. We just played some PS2 games and read some magazines there before heading back home in the evening.

Mon 19 Jun

Got a call from my supervisor asking me if i was free to return to work. So, i'm back to being employed again. Went out for supper at night with my jc gang at night.

Tue 20 Jun

Watched the free telecast soccer match of Germany vs Ecuador on the Starhub preview channel. I think i'm beginning to like soccer.

Wed 21 Jun

Going to watch the match of Portugal vs Mexico later.

0 comments: