I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Back to slacker lifestyle

>> Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday, 3.30 pm InCall Systems
My dear supervisor informed around 7 of my colleagues including me that we can rest for tomorrow.

Mon to Thursday, a total of $222 earned. Still far from my target of $900 that i can roughly earn in the short 3 weeks before my Taiwan trip on 4 July.

Anyway, life is full of uncertainties and i wasn't really shocked or surprised of the company's decision. Anyway i got 'shot' last year after 2 weeks of data entry in the same company.

Went out with my dad and sister to Seletar Country Club at night for a driving range session.


Driving Range


People playing golf


My dad and I

For people who have never played golf before, golf is as not relaxing or simple as it seems. There is so much more to the swing of the golf club as the body posture, the straightening of the left arm, the arch of the wrist, the flow of the swing motion, the grasp of the golf club, the distance away from the golf ball, the twist of the waist, the aiming of the golf ball, the strength of the swing are calculated and specific.

My sis and i received some training from dad and we trained by aiming at the rubber protusion that is used for supporting golf balls. We missed the golf balls quite a lot of times even after our training.

My sis and i were sweating profusely after more than 1 hour in the driving range although it was night time. Golf requires intense concentration and perfect composure of the body. A different form of physical exertion although we were just swinging clubs. I finally hit near the 50 m mark when we were about to leave at 10.30 pm.

Next we waited for my mum to finish her mahjong session at the tv room and arcade room before heading to Yishun for supper.

0 comments: