I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sem 2 Results

>> Saturday, June 10, 2006



The results was out on mon evening and Edwin helped me check my results while i was 'reservisting' in Tuas. This time round, i predicted most of my results with the exception of computing. Most of the exams were easier (except Maths 2) compared to the standards of last semester, especially Physics and Computing. From last sem experiences, easy exams can be deceiving as many people can score and high scores will be moderated down.

Anyway, i dropped from GPA 4.45 last sem to 4.12 this sem. Quite a drastic drop as a result of my lousy computing grade. Didn't really expect a B- for the feared module as the exam wasn't that fearsome.

Overall GPA for Year 1: 4.29

Must work harder next sem!

2 comments:

NA 3:32 PM  

Seeing your results slip reminds me of my book mugging days not so long ago... =)

Haha

Gunz 8:50 PM  

icic... :)