I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Pity the engineering students

>> Wednesday, September 28, 2005

After spending 9 hours and 6 hours on Sunday and Monday respectively in front of my computer typing my 42 page lab report, i spent Tuesday and half of today doing the chim aerospace group project after my lessons. I'm deprived of sleep, rest and enjoyment. There is still an econs quiz next tuesday which accounts for 30% of the overall score. Will be mugging during this weekend as well. Sigh...

Well, who tell me to change from accountancy to engineering right? Ha... Almost everyday i sleep later, wake up earlier and come back from lessons later than Clarence who is in accountancy. Took a break today and went to orchard with cl to watch Be With Me. Feels shiok to take a break from my hectic studies. The movie is quite a good local production, a docu-drama on hope, love and death.

0 comments: