I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Grandma's Birthday

>> Sunday, September 11, 2005

My grandmother has moved into my house temporarily and it is her birthday celebration today. The buffet lunch is all vegetarian and many of my relatives came. As usual, i had a hard time greeting some of my aunties and uncles with my poor memory. Some of my cousins went up to my room to play computer games.


My family with my grandmother


Singing the birthday song

We had ordered 6 canadian pizzas also as we have to cater to people who prefer eating some meat. Everyone of us were full after finishing the pizzas and more and more people started to leave, except 3 of my young cousins who stuck to my computer and gameboy. I was thinking, contemplating and considering whether i should go suntec and buy the compaq laptop.

After much consideration, i decided to go suntec to examine the laptop further to see whether it's really worth to buy. However, my sis stopped me and brainwashed me into not buying a laptop. No more new laptop but i'll be getting a new pc soon (my current pc has an old age of 7 years).

Didn't do any homework as i couldn't concentrate with the number of people in the house. Tons left to do!

0 comments: