I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Can I Quit Uni?

>> Saturday, September 17, 2005

Haiz... Been rushing through my assignments and revising my tests lately. So many things to study and so much work to do! Sianz... Still got my formal lab report totally untouched, my aerospace assignment that needs to be typed and my CAs. Arggg... Headache sia.

Just found out yesterday that one of my closest friends is attached. Happy for him for finding a soulmate but sad that he will be spending less time with his good old buddies. Why can't everyone of us be attached at the same time then the problem will not occur? I'm up for grabs, who wants me? Haha... i'm just crapping. I wonder how to sustain a relationship through the stressful university life though.

Ok, back to my mugging or i'll flunk my tests. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous 9:16 PM  

Yea.. Don't worry.. Although 'he' may be attached, I'm sure he'll still be able to find time for all of us.. Good old buddies will be there for one another all the time..

Don't give up.. I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon.. Who knows, you may be the next in line to be attached (earlier than me).. Yea.. Good luck for your tests!!

Gunz 11:07 PM  

Yupz... Thanks...

Anonymous 7:37 AM  

you may be surprised by how rewarding and destressing a relationship can be if you are lucky to find your miss right. you are a good guy and i really look forward to finding out who that lucky miss right of yours is going to be. [chuckle]

Gunz 5:32 PM  

haha... i look forward to that too.