I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I can start a hair salon

>> Friday, September 09, 2005

Woke up quite late today and after a few hours of lazing around at home, i went shopping at West Mall for Sang Ju's pens as i'm helping to send them over to Canada where he is studying. The bookstore has only 5 Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38 mm pens left and i'm short of 15. Hopefully i can get the rest at Parkway Parade tomorrow. Spent the rest of my time window shopping before heading back.

My relatives have arrived as usual every friday as my mum employs my aunties' help to clean up the whole house. My cousins were meddling with my computer and playing Neopets as usual. My uncle requested me to help him cut his hair as my mum had boasted my hair-cutting skills and my numerous "customers" when i was in the army. Both of us had a very hot hair-cutting session (don't get me wrong) as the toilet was incredibly stuffy. We were both drenched by the time i finished as i took around 45 mins.

I couldn't really do any work with the noise and played games with my cousins for some time. My aunty then requested my cousin's hair to be cut and i spent another long 45 mins in the toilet. Many commented i did a good job with their hair, so next time can charge them $$$ liao. Haha... just joking. Luckily i don't know how to cut female's hair or else i think my house will have visitors everyday.

0 comments: