I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

1 Week Break!

>> Thursday, September 08, 2005

Woohoo... Don't have lessons tomorrow and my 1 week break has already started. But there are my environmental quality project, hydraulics group assignment, formal lab report, 4 tutorials and 3 CAs on the monday directly after our break!

1 day will be spent canoeing with my jc friends, 1 night will be celebrating KH's birthday, 1 day will be spent discussing the group assignment, 1 day will be spent on my grandmother's birthday, 1 afternoon will be spent singing ktv, at least 2 nights watching movies (Red Eye & The Bow) and 1 day probably will be spent for the Geyong outing. Arggg....... Where got time to finish everything?

Been schooling as usual these few days and watched the fantastic 36 yesterday. It is a really good french film on crime and politics with Daniel Auteuil and Gerald Depardieu as the leads. The shootouts are stunningly realistic, the atmosphere intense, and the motivations for power sickeningly evil. It is the first time i've watched a movie that makes me want to punch the bad guy so bad. It is a movie of tragic proportions and the cast & director did a really great job bringing out the story.

Korean Film Festival is ongoing now and i'm planning to watch Marathon and The Bow.

I might be going to Langkawi Air Show in Dec if most of my course mates are going. If the price is cheap and the trip consists of many days, i'll definitely be going. Looking forward to December break! Countdown to exams: 1 month 25 days. So little time and so much to study.

0 comments: