I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My night is burnt

>> Thursday, April 28, 2005

Met up with my supervisor and team mates at Leng Kee CC this morning. We were briefed on some more things and had our PDAs loaded with the list of households we are to visit. I was given a group of households in a small area of HDB flats in commonwealth. I was quite happy that i did not get those private estates and condominiums, but i'll surely get them in the future. 3 of my team mates got areas in whampoa which is quite far from their own houses. After having our lunch with one of my teammate, we parted ways and started going around the housing estates to the specific households selected for the GHS interview.

Many of them were not at home and i only managed to get 3 completed surveys and 2 incomplete ones. 10 of the households assigned to me did not have anyone at home. Left for home at around 4.30 pm. Went back to the same area at 8 pm to get those people who had come back from work. Got 4 more submitted surveys and another incomplete one. 8 more to go before completing my whole list but i think it will be hard coz some of them don't seem to be around during the day or night.

Got back at 10.45 pm and spent quite a lot of time to write down my progress which is required by the supervisors. Well, guess i have to sacrifice some time for $$$$. Ka-ching! The rate of 4 households for $70 is really too good to be true, although it is definitely more tiring than an office job.

0 comments: