I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

End of my slackest week ever

>> Saturday, April 23, 2005

Wednesday, watched Whisky with jk at shaw towers during singapore international film festival. It is quite a depressing film and it affected my mood for a while.

Did not have much to do on thursday and accompanied my sister and maid to my aunty's house as my mum was there. She had brought the car to service and went to my aunty's house to wait for the servicing since her place is quite near. They were playing mahjong as usual and i went to watch tv since i don't have anything else to do. Gave my cousin a mini-tuition session as well. I fell asleep while he was correcting some of his answers. Tuition lessons can be very boring!

Woke up quite early to go swimming with ks today. Arrived around 45 mins later as i was checking the directions to go to Jalan Besar swimming complex. We swam quite a lot of laps and the sun was really good for tanning. Went to have our lunch after that and walked over to sim lim as ks is interested in mp3 players. Coincidentally, i met my bmt mate, jia yi, there and he was quite surprised to see my coloured hairdo. After some research on the price of the mp3 players that ks is interested in, we headed to chinatown as he wanted to check out the cds there as well. We did not spend much time there and headed to orchard after ks bought a china edition FIR's latest album.

We went taka as ks thought that there is a sale there but we did not manage to find any. Went kino for a short while and coincidentally saw my ex-colleague there too. He was meeting other of our ex-colleagues to go to job agencies as they are planning to change jobs. Went library for a while after that and browsed through several shops before heading back.

My mother had planned a mini family gathering and cooked quite a feast for dinner. My rowdy cousins arrived shortly and i exhausted most of my energy playing with them. Couldn't use my com as well since they were playing computer games. Taught some of them the techniques of playing pool as well. Everyone finally left at 3 am and i can get some rest at last. Rather long and tiring day.

0 comments: