I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My last movie for this year's film fest

>> Sunday, April 24, 2005

Went with my jc gang to Chinatown this afternoon to buy tickets for the Malaysia trip. A total of 11 people are going for the trip to Kuala Lumpur from 23 to 26 June. The 4 day 3 night free and easy package costs $220, inclusive of accommodation at a 4 star hotel. After buying the tickets, we headed to the cheap cd stores and jimmy bought a whopping 6 china edition cds which only costs $29. We then took a train to somerset as we plan to watch a movie at cineleisure. We decided on The Interpreter but there were only front row seats left and we did not buy the tickets. We contemplated for some time and they decided to join me to watch Samaritan Girl later at night.

I was not pinning too much hope that there will still be tickets available but we went over to the sistic counter at wisma and found out there were still seats from the 3rd row. Thus, they bought 4 more tickets for the 9.15 pm show. Headed to scotts picnic for dinner and made our way to bugis via edwin’s car.

Went to the rest area outside bugis theatres to sit down and chit chat as we don’t have anything to do in the meantime. While walking around after that, we saw Edmund Chen, his maid and daughter in bugis junction as well. We waited for weiming to arrive as he and jiekai are the original duo that is accompanying me to watch the movie. We walked over to shaw towers from bugis and met up with jiekai. It was a bit weird for me as I had to entertain jiekai and weiming who do not know each other and at the same time not neglecting the presence of my jc friends. Luckily, weiming and jimmy knew each other as they used to be from guitar club, and jiekai and clarence knew each other as they used to be sec sch classmates.

After the movie, jk and I saw timothy in the same theatre as well. We got over to his seat and had a brief chat. He had bleached hair which is lighter than mine and he is currently working as a photographer. Going to nus arts & social science in august. Everyone left for home after that. The show is another of Kim Ki-Duk's great accomplishments as a filmmaker and most of us enjoyed the movie.

0 comments: