I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Jobless??? No way.....

>> Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Spent quite a lot of time compiling the movie guide so must appreciate my effort. ;)

Woke up today and started flipping through classified before having my breakfast. I called quite a number of companies but many of them required females. Some of them also need to work during weekends. I'm quite sick of finding jobs all over again, so i asked some of friends who are working whether there are any vacancies at their workplace. I decided to go to a job interview tomorrow with clarence as he is applying for a job that does surveys and it pays quite well for $63 per day. However, the job requires us to go to different locations and the pay includes the transport costs. My company InCall System has yet to call me about my pending job there and i'm going to widen my options just in case they decided not to employ me anymore. Some of my friends daryl, kp and terence (recommended by me) are starting work at InCall next mon. They must thank me for finding them this job that pays them $7 per hour right? Haha....... Too bad, i might not be working there anymore.

Ly also informed me about his job as someone in his company is going to quit this fri, called them but they have not confirmed anything yet.

3 unconfirmed jobs, which one should i choose or will i get anyway? I really don't know either :)

0 comments: