I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Birthdays

>> Sunday, April 17, 2005

Met up with my jc gang on sat afternoon to celebrate meibin's 21st birthday. We headed to marche for the celebration cum early dinner. The full-size cake was not available and the gals bought 2 slices of cake for her. We started to order our dinner after singing her a birthday song and passing our presents to her. I only ordered a crepe as i was also going to have my dinner at qizhi's 21st birthday celebration later. Took a picture after our dinner.

I left at around 6.30 pm and met kp at amk mrt to go to qizhi's place together. The walk there was rather long and we took around 15 mins to reach there. The celebration was at her void deck and there were tables and chairs set up already. Many of her relatives were already there and we started eating. There were not only buffet dishes, but bbq food was available as well. Saw some of my long lost secondary school friends and had some conversation with them for a while. Took a photo of the secondary school friends together before cutting the cake.

Tiring day as i haven't fully recovered as well.

My whole family went out on sunday morning, leaving me alone at home with my maid. Decided to ask liyuan and daryl to my house to play pool since they live nearby. We played pool and computer games for several hours. After that, ly and i headed to shaw towers for SIFF's screening of Tarnation. A very interesting and alternative biography.

Will be slacking for the whole of next week i guess.

0 comments: