I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Bummer!

>> Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Before watching movie on sunday, i went to sembawang music centre in cineleisure and the shop assistant asked me if i need any help. I declined her help but she continued and asked me several questions about my hair. She asked me how did i dye my hair, what brand did i use for the dye and how long does it take to dye the hair. I was quite surprised that a stranger would ask me so many questions about my hair but i answered all of her questions. She also commented that my hair is very nice with light and dark tones combined together, and that very few people are daring to experiment with these bright colours. Of course, I was secretly pleased to heard compliments from a complete stranger.

Stayed up until quite late on sunday and i had a really hard time keeping awake on monday. I was constantly dozing off in front of the monitor at work. It was really torturing to focus my energy to work and i was really quite inefficient doing the data entry yesterday. Spent the night downloading a lot of chinese mp3 with some help from ks.

Today is my pay day! I was sleepy as usual today as i did not get enough sleep yesterday night as well. The people doing data entry including me (6 ppl) were asked to go to the conference room at 11.30 am and we thought that we would be given a new project to do. Instead, we were asked to "take a break" as there wasn't much for us to do anymore. Our supervisors said that they will most probably call us later this week when the new projects start. We were quite surprised as there wasn't any prior notice about our temporary leave. We collected our cheques after the meeting and mine was a grand total of $451.50 which is calculated up to the end of march. (That means the company still owes me money for the days i've worked in april which i've to collect on 5th of may.) After exchanging handphone numbers and email addresses with some of my colleagues who were still working there, we left at around noon.

I took a bus to the DBS branch opposite queensway shopping centre, which is only a bus stop away from my workplace, and withdrew the money. Then deposited the money into my OCBC account with only $68 left in it originally. Went window shopping at queensway shopping centre before heading for home.

When will my company call? Will they still want us back? While flipping through the classified section today, i saw the advertisement by my company as it had the same number. "Call Centre requires tele agents. Min A-levels." Some of my friends that i've recommended to do this job have already been confirmed that they will be working next week.

They better call me soon, or else...........



I'll find another job :(

0 comments: