I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

TV Shows

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Just watched the final episode of Survivor: Vanuatu, final episode of America's Next Top Model and 2nd last episode of My Mighty In-Laws. Sianz, don't have much shows to watch next week liao. The 1 million dollar winner of this season's Survivor is a cunning, hypocritical liar who lied and sneaked his way to the top. Those who were honest and have stronger moral values were defeated by the lying and conniving people. Some people were willing to do anything for 1 million. I wonder if i were in their positions, would i lie blatantly and conspire against the people who have trust in me. Probably not, i don't lie very well i think, haha... But it just stirs my emotions coz the winner is not someone you can respect or look up to and yet be the ultimate winner. It's just not very healthy for kids to watch, the conspiracies, the backstabbing and the numerous lies do not serve them much educational values.

I love to watch my Mighty In-laws coz it's so funny. Zoe Tay's performance is absolutely one of her career's best. The suppporting cast is highly talented also. Dunno whether the next 9 pm show will be nice or not. Currently following Amazing Race as well. More interested in reality shows i guess.

Went ktv again today. Was freezing cold inside the small room. Spent a lot of money in Chinatown today. Bought Christmas cards, hair shaver, body foam, facial wash, cd storage slips, etc. Gonna spend another 100+ bucks coz i'm collecting my contact lenses and specs tmr. For people who are gonna get new specs or lenses, go Optical 88 coz their Christmas promotion very cheap. Sianz......need to save more money. I want money money money.

0 comments: