I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Tired, more tired and tirednessss

>> Friday, December 17, 2004

Booked in yesterday night to help out in the arrival of the 12 mono-intake 3 guards guys. Couldn't really sleep in camp coz during the days of leave got quite a lot of sleep, haha. Have to wake up 5.45 am today to eat breakfast and get ready by 6.30 am. Tired lar, but last time eating 3 guards cookhouse food so nvm lar. Last time dunno why so many people complain 3 guards cookhouse food bad, actually i think not bad already lor, many other camps are worse except for SAFTI lar, of course. One of my friends even got food poisoning in Chong Pang camp from SFI cookhouse, luckily we NTUC ones.

Time to do our jobs, we were in charge of marshalling vehicles that came in between the time frame of 7.30 am to 11 am. It's quite slack lar, point here point here and ask them to go to a training shed for security check. But after that, we have to empty jerry cans and consodilate white tape which were both used for demarcating parking lots. Not very xiong either but sometimes the sun was scorching and we perspired quite a lot. Too long didn't do physical activities already so body not very accustomed to physical exhaustion.

We finished everything by 12 noon and were allowed to book out. Tons of stuff in my cupboard are waiting to be packed and i spent about 45 mins to clear all my stuff. I had already asked my mom to fetch me so that i won't be dragging 40kg of assorted items on the bus and mrt. Liyuan came back to take the rest of his stuff too coz he is going Mindef after all. Felt quite happy for him of course, luckily i helped him to ask encik about the situation. I tugged at the fully packed luggage duffer bag, carried my squeezed-to-the-brim civi bag, the old duffer bag containing my field pack and sbo, and 2 plastic bags with a bolster and a giant spiderman poster which Jian yu lovingly gave me, hehe. Whenever i passed someone, they asked me whether i was gonna ORD coz of the amount of things i was carrying. Even my mom was shocked. I was sweating from head to toe after dragging them from SP coy to outside the guardroom. I was so damn tired that i threw them all on the ground upon reaching the car. Daryl and Liyuan hitched a free ride home too and the car was fully laden with bags, bags and more bags.

We went for lunch at Bedok before going back though. Quite nice of my mom to treat them although i expected it lar, haha. After that, we went back to the ultra squeezed car and had an uncomfortable ride home. As expected, i was able to sleep on the front passenger seat despite the huge bag stacked on my lap. Too tired lar, cannot help it. After sending Liyuan and Daryl home, me and my mom went to our new house which is very close to Daryl's private estate. Bought lunch for dad who is working at the new house. I suddenly remembered that i left my beret and jungle hat in camp. Went back home after that.

After dragging the stuff back to my flat, i was freaking tired but managed to pack 75% of them although my room is still quite messy. Had a shower and went to read my daily dosage of Straits Times. Went to sleep after about 15 mins.

0 comments: