I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Cars.....

>> Sunday, December 12, 2004

Slept most of the day today. Went out until quite late on sat. Sang ktv in the morning, played pool in the afternoon, went holland v for dinner, went toa payoh for movie National Treasure and finally went Chomp Chomp for supper. That's why i love going out with my jc classmates. Quite a lot of them have cars! Always got people to fetch me home after midnight. Make me so envious sometimes. Go anywhere in Singapore very convenient. Recently the price of cars have fallen quite a lot but COE have risen a bit. Sianz.....if only i have the money and class 3 licence. Contemplating whether should take school or private for driving lessons. Should be private lar, wanna save more money. Dunno whether Bk Batok or SSDC better driving school also. Most of my classmates who went SSDC passed the 1st time they took the test. But next time going Mindef so maybe Bk Batok might be a better option coz can go there for lessons after work. No way i'm going Ubi man, so far from my house and traffic there so bad. My sis only passed the 4th time she took the practical driving test there.

Wanna ask my dad to buy a car after i get a licence so that my sis and i could share. But we are at different universities, so not very good. Should be driving on alternate days then. But recently my dad doesn't earn much money lar, so dunno whether can afford another car or not. I don't mind a second hand car as long as it's in good condition. Got so many car models also dunno what to decide if next time gonna buy one. Honda Jazz and Fit, Mitsubishi Colt, Nissan March, Hyundai Getz and Matrix, etc. It will be quite cool to drive a car around in campus, can make more friends also. But if staying in hostel next time then maybe owning a car might not be that useful. See in the future how lar, maybe next time my friends scared to sit in my car coz i fall asleep easily. Haha........

Been reading Classified in Straits Times lately, looking for any high paying jobs. Gonna ORD soon mah, should be claring leave in Feb next year and having a 5 month break before Uni and should be finding my 1st job. Hope that it pays well lor. But dunno whether people will hire me or not coz i don't have any prior job experience. Hoping to find a job that is not too sian, not have too long working hours, got nice colleagues and superiors, interesting jobscope and most importantly good pay. I quite demanding right? Actually not really lar, as long as pay good, i can neglect everything else. I actually quite eager to go out and work instead of settling for my meagre sum of NS pay.

Life after NS will be challenging nevertheless but it will be another chapter in our lives and the experience that we gain will definitely be fruitful.

0 comments: