I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My 1st Post!!!

>> Wednesday, December 08, 2004

hehe..... my 1st post leh, ok nothing. Just read my army mate jian yu's blog and was inspired and thus created this virgin blog.......ooooooo......... clearing leave from this wed to next tue, or rather asked to clear leave for this period of time

Not going Mindef anymore lor, actually i don't feel anything. Kind of expected it already, so late and no news. Actually should be us one, but that CO LTC Tay Boon Kai brought the guys he knew to mindef with him instead of the 5 of us chosen by Encik. I wanna complain but over already so no choice lar.

Just took my advance theory driving test today! Wasted my money on the e-trial thingy. Shouldn't have spent money on it. Quite stupid lar, the e-trial only got 2 questions similar to the actual test, not really useful. The actual test quite easy lar, i only confirm got 1 question wrong. Guys, for e-brake do you need to brake hard? if your answer is yes, then you are WRONG, haha.... nvm, same as me. You should not brake too hard so as to prevent the wheels from locking. The rest of the questions should be correct lar. Thinking of when to book the practical lessons, wait til the results come out 1st lor.

When i was going back home from bedok interchange, i took 168 and this bus was so rocky, i think there was some tyre problem but the driver kept on going. When it was going after a certain speed, the bus would bounce up and down like going through an extremely uneven road. But i slept somehow during the journey home. I just like taking buses coz they are more comfortable than mrt for me.

Wondering how to spend my time during the leave days, go sing ktv (My latest craze), definitely going to watch movies, hang out at Orchard road, and probably swim if the weather is good. Going to watch Blade: Trinity on thur with some army mates. Hope that it'll be as good as Blade 2.

Time check: 01.25 am Feeling quite tired but as an owl, i'm used to the tiredness lah. I think i'll explore the functions etc, quite interesting.

0 comments: