I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

2 movies in 1 day again

>> Sunday, December 19, 2004

Wore contact lenses the 1st time going out. Eyes felt uncomfortable constantly. Went out with my female friend whom i haven't met up for quite some time. Watched Alexander together and spent around 3 hours in the cold theatre. Later went to walk walk and have some desserts at Cafe Cartel, one of my favourite restaurants. She is having dinner at home and i sent her to Somerset mrt before joining up with my sec sch friends who are already at orchard. Had dinner, played pool and watched Phantom of the Opera late at night. Was a bit tired coz slept quite late yesterday as usual. The cast in the musical sang extremely well and i really admire and envy their voices. They are simply talented. Eyes felt more and more uncomfortable coz i wore it for more than 12 hours today. Took the night rider home coz sadly my sec sch friends don't have cars, unlike my jc friends. Really tired from the lack of sleep and discomfort from wearing contacts. Must be the brand of my contacts not very good i guess. That's why it's quite cheap. My sec sch friend recommends Basch & Lomb and Focus contact lenses which he claims are better than most other brands. Feeling really tired but still spent some time to write movie reviews and this post. Gonna zzzzzz very soon.

0 comments: