I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

The Simpsons Movie

>> Thursday, August 09, 2007

Went out with my jc clique after work on tuesday to watch The Simpsons Movie. It contains plenty of humour even within the movie's short duration of 85 minutes.

At the start of the movie, I felt that the jokes were a little lame but they got better and better with their combination of wit, slapstick and satire. The story is about Homer Simpson keeping a pig which led to disastrous consequences. The town of Springfield gets quarantined under a giant dome and the Simpsons must find a way to get out of the town. This movie also touches on environmental issues, the importance of family love and integrity. This movie is fast-paced, entertaining and hilarious, and my only gripe is the short length of the film.

***1/2


0 comments: